Friday, December 19, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will heal them." Isa. 57:19

I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him, creating praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel. Peace, peace, to those far and near," says the LORD. "And I will heal them." Isa. 57:18-19

Prayer
Loving Lord, have mercy upon me and heal me of all resentment and bitterness that wars within my heart and mind. Heal my self-inflicted wounds for lack of obedience to Your word. Heal me from past sins and forgive me for all the times that I have despised You. Heal me O Lord and purify my heart so I can experience Your wonderful peace that calms all my fears and fills my life with hope. Heal and fill me with the gifts of Your love, Your mercy, Your light, and Your joy. In the precious name of JESUS my LORD.

From the Inside Out -- Hillsong United: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPrK3FP9Yrs


From the Inside Out -- Hillsong United: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPrK3FP9Yrs

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...