Monday, December 22, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Your light shall dawn in the darkness" 58:10

If you extend your soul to the hungry And satisfy the afflicted soul, Then your light shall dawn in the darkness, And your darkness shall be as the noonday. Isa. 58:10

Prayer
God has illuminated my darkness that I may shine for Jesus my Lord. As You O Lord have cared for me and lifted me up from the pit of despair, so stir me look out for the needs of the hungry and afflicted who need Your salvation. Deliver me from looking at the mirror of self-centeredness and teach me to look out the window this Christmas season to help those who are needy. In the wonderful name of Jesus my Savior

Lord Let Me Shine - Salvador: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc7WQuHXvhY

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...