Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The LORD will guide you continually " Isa. 58:11

The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Isa. 58:11

Prayer
I thank You for guiding me O LORD as I come to the end of 2008. I commit myself to Your care and ask You to please lead me in 2009. Strengthen my bones that I may have inner fortitude to never give up in times of drought. I am weak, but You are mighty, hold me Lord Jesus with Your powerful hand. Remind me that You are with me and will never forsake me when I feel alone. Make my life a watered garden that produces the fruit of Your Holy Spirit. Cultivate my life and help me grow in being a spring of water that refreshes my family, friends, employer, co-workers and the unsaved.

Take my life - Third Day (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsUVsyB5dQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...