Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "She will give birth to a son...He will save His people from their sins." Matt. 1:20-21

But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus (salvation), because He will save His people from their sins." Matt. 1:20-21

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I want to thank You on this Your birthday for coming to this earth to save sinners like me from condemnation. You were born in humility and poverty to identify with the poor and needy. You were born to bring true life and purpose to my life. You were born to teach me the meaning of love and the need to defeat hate. You were born to show me how to forgive when wronged. You were born to enlighten my spirit from darkness and evil. You were born to deliver me from idolatry and pride. You were born to suffer and be crucified for my sins. You were born to defeat death on the cross and brought me into everlasting life. With much love and gratitude I celebrate Your birth and victory this Christmas day.

Wishing you and your families a Merry CHRISTmas! Please click on the link to see a Christmas Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsUVsyB5dQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...