Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He healed many who were sick" Mark 1:34

Then He healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew Him. Mark 1:34

Prayer
Lord Jesus, You are the same yesterday and today and forever. You are compassionate and merciful and nothing is impossible for You. You have authority over all disease and sickness and can choose to heal whomever You choose. I don't always know why things happen, but I do know that You for care for me regardless of my physical condition. Heal me from sickness, diseases, past hurts and pains. Heal my eyes, mind, heart and spirit. Help me to look forward to the day when You will wipe every tear from my eyes. When there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old things are passed away and behold You make all things new. In Your powerful name I pray

Heal me (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNUPx_dOV40

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...