Friday, January 23, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Your sins are forgiven." Mark 2:5

When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven." Mark 2:5

Prayer
Loving Father, I trust in Your word which promises me that if I confess my sins, Jesus is faithful and just and will forgive my sins and purify me from all unrighteousness with His precious blood. Free me Lord Jesus from past guilt and present doubt that hinders my faith to believe that You have forgiven me of all my sins. Help me forgive those who have trespassed against me that I may be free from all anger and resentment. Use me to be a spiritual influence to family and friends by praying for them and bringing them before Your presence like the friends of the paralytic. In Your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...