Monday, December 21, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "JESUS" Luke 1:31

Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS. Luke 1:30-31

Prayer
We are the reason Jesus came. Lord JESUS, I praise Your holy name which is above all names. Thank You for coming from heaven to be born in poverty and save helpless sinners like me. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and believe that You alone are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Your name is my salvation. Your name is my refuge. Your name is my strength. Your name gives me hope. Your name fills my spirit with joy. Hollowed be Your name. Amen

JESUS OH HOW SWEET THE NAME
The Name of Jesus is so sweet,
I love its music to repeat;
It makes my joys full and complete,
The precious Name of Jesus.

"Jesus," oh how sweet the Name!
"Jesus," every day the same;
"Jesus," let all saints proclaim
Its worthy praise for ever.

I love the Name of Him whose heart
Knows all my griefs and bears a part;
Who bids all anxious fears depart—
I love the Name of Jesus.

No word of man can ever tell
How sweet the Name I love so well;
Oh, let it's praises ever swell,
Oh, praise the Name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...