Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "You will have treasure in heaven” Matthew 19:21 devotional prayer

The young man said to Him, “All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?” Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” Matthew 19:20-21 NKJV

Prayer
Life does not consist in the abundance of possessions. Lord Jesus, I thank You for sacrificing everything to purchase my salvation. Please help me to be on my guard against all kinds of greed. Don't allow me to be deceived by thinking that wealth or the trinkets of this world can bring me fulfillment. You are life's greatest treasure and I choose to follow You. Strengthen me through Your Holy Spirit to be a giving Christian that brings joy to Your heart and looks forward to the day when I will enjoy eternal treasures in heaven. In Your precious name I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...