Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "Exalted" Matthew 23:12

And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. Matthew 23:12 NKJV

Prayer
All of God's greats are small. Lord Jesus, I'm learning the value of humility and confess that I do not know all of what it means to be humble. Help me embrace Your humility in practical ways at work and school by being a servant of all not just who I choose. Use my skills and talents for Your glory and deliver me from seeking the attention or praise of people. Eradicate all pride from my heart and teach me today how to be a humble servant leader like You that is willing to do whatever is needed to benefit others. Exalt me O Lord according to Your will. In Your holy name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...