Friday, April 8, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "He who endures shall be saved" Matthew 24:13

But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:13-14  NKJV

ENDURE: to hold out against; sustain without impairment or yielding; to endure great pressures with equanimity; to bear without resistance or with patience; tolerate:

Devotional Prayer
Jesus is coming again. Lord Jesus, I see the signs of the end times as Your foretold and am looking forward to Your soon coming. Form in me the virtue of perseverance by trusting in Your faithful promises regardless of how I feel or what I have to go through in this life. Let Your perfect love cast out all fear from my heart and save me from ever giving up or wavering under pressure. Grant me an opportunity today to preach the gospel of the kingdom to a lost soul, a fearful friend, or hurting sinner through my example at work and school. Help me to fight the good fight, finish my course, and keep the faith until Your appearing. In Your blessed name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...