Friday, June 7, 2013

God fights for me-Nehemiah 4:20

Does God fight my battles? He sure does. I face battles every day of life that results in defeat or victory. The verse of the day proclaims a faithful truth that "God fights for you." Nehemiah instructs the Jewish families to join together and seek God in prayer when they hear the trumpet call. The key to victory in my life is being on the winning side with Jesus Christ. Jesus disarmed the powers and authorities of darkness, making a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. He conquered sin, death, and the devil to make me a winner. Today, you and I can be trumpeters for Jesus Christ that help people join Him when they are defeated and want a life of victory.    


Bible Verse About God Fights My Battles

Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, join us there. Our God will fight for us!” Nehemiah 4:20 NIV 


Prayer For Victorious Christian Living

Faithful Father, I needed to hear these words of encouragement today and thank You for fighting my battles. Help me to be still and not lose heart. Make me a trumpeter of the gospel who rallies others to join in prayer in times of need and trial. If You O LORD are with me, no one can ever defeat me. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...