Monday, June 10, 2013

Favor-Nehemiah 5:19

Does God show favor? We read a promise in Acts 10:34-35 NIV - Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism, but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. God does not play favorites, but He does pour out His grace (unmerited favor) to those who fear him and do what is right before His eyes.  There is nothing wrong with praying and asking God for His favor (grace). I am a witness that throughout my life I have seen the favor of God upon my life when I least deserved it. Maybe you are in a predicament or acing opposition like Nehemiah and God's people. If you need divine intervention, look to God right now and ask for the LORD's favor.


Verse about God's favor

Remember me with favor, my God, for all I have done for these people. Nehemiah 5:19


Prayer for God's favor/grace

Righteous Father, I thank You for being a gracious God who will not forget my work and the love that I have shown to others. Show me Your favor O LORD and anoint my life with the power of Your Holy Spirit that I may have a heart like Jesus who went about doing good and healing people who were oppressed by the devil. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...