Tuesday, June 11, 2013

God makes me strong-Nehemiah 6:9

Do you lack strength and feel weak? Strength like no other is only a prayer away. The bible tells us that power belongs to God who is OMNIPOTENT.  In 2 Corinthians 12: 9 - the apostle Paul proclaims a great promise of truth - "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. Come to Jesus in your weakness and He will fill you with the fullness of His strength that lifts you up. HIS POWER REACHES TO THE HEAVENS!  


Bible Verses About Strength

Our enemies were only trying to make us afraid. They are thinking to themselves, “The Jews will be afraid and too weak to keep on working. Then the wall will not be finished.” But I prayed, “God, make me strong.” Nehemiah 6:9 ERV


Prayer for strength in time of opposition

God gives me strength. Father God, don't let me be intimated by my enemies who say things to seek to weaken my faith in Christ Jesus. Make me strong and courageous in sharing the gospel of truth with perishing souls who You want to save from the prison house of sin and darkness. Use this weak vessel to manifest the power of Christ. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOOD: You are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant - Exodus 24:8

Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accord...