Monday, December 30, 2013

Mighty - Ephesians 6:10

Bible Verses About Power | What does it mean to be strong in the LORD?

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10 NIV


Prayer to be strong in the LORD

I am strong through Christ who infuses me with strength. You O Lord are the living God who gives me strength when I am weak. Fill my heart with Your mighty power that I may be a strong and courageous Christian in the marketplace for Jesus. Use me this day to help strengthen the faith of a family member or friend who feels discouraged, is sick, in trouble, or afraid. All I need is You, Lord Jesus and in Your mighty name I pray. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...