Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finisher - Hebrews 12:2

Bible Verses About Finishing Well | What does it mean to finish well?

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2 NKJV


Prayer To Finish Well

I will be a finisher like Jesus. As I reflect back upon this year O Lord, my heart is moved with heartfelt gratitude for the numerous blessings that You have bestowed upon me in 2013. Lord of lords, I surrender my life and place it upon Your altar as a living sacrifice. Please extinguish the fear of the unknown from my heart and help me run hard in 2014 that I may reach the finish line of this life with great joy and expectation by doing Your will. I look unto You Lord Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith, who leads me through life's journey unto the glory land. In Your worthy name I pray. Amen.
Wishing you and your family a blessed and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...