Friday, January 3, 2014

Belt of truth - Ephesians 6:14

Bible Verses About Truth (click HERE)  | What does it mean to wear the belt of truth? (click HERE)


Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place. Ephesians 6:14 NIV


Prayer to stand for Truth & Righteousness

God's belt of truth empowers me to do what is right. I bow before Your presence Lord Jesus and confess that You are the King of Truth. Give me a heart of integrity that loves to do what is right before Your eyes and hates what is false. Lead me to someone today who has been deceived by the lies of the devil and is seeking the truth that sets them free. In Your Name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...