Thursday, January 2, 2014

Full Armor - Ephesians 6:13

Bible Verses About God's Protection | What does the Full armor of God mean?

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:13 NIV


Prayer to stand against evil in 2014

The Lord gives me a suit of protection. Father God, You are my shield, my stronghold and my refuge, who protects me when I face evil or hardships. I commit 2014 into Your hands and thank You for providing me a full armor to cover me when I battle against the powers of wickedness. Remove fear from my heart and fill me with courage that I may stand for Your truth and be a faithful soldier for Jesus in this new year. In His name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...