Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Power - 2 Thessalonians 1:11

Bible Verses About Power - read more | How can have strength in time of weakness? read more

So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do. 2 Thessalonians 1:11 NLT



Prayer for strength in weakness

God has given me a spirit of power. Empower me Holy Spirit to be a loving Christian and constant blessing to my family and friends who feel helpless. Teach me to wait upon the Lord in prayer that I may be renewed with strength to do what is good and upright before the eyes of God. Guide me to someone today who is feeble in their ability to believe and needs Your power to overcome present hardships. In Jesus' mighty name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROYAL PRIEST: You are a royal priesthood for God - Exodus 28:1

"Have Aaron your brother brought to you from among the Israelites, along with his sons Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, so they ma...