Monday, May 5, 2014

Rest - 2 Thessalonians 1:7

Bible Verses About Rest - read more | How can I face my problems and find rest? read more


And God will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also for us when the Lord Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with his mighty angels. 2 Thessalonians 1:7 NLT


Prayer for true rest

My restless soul finds rest in Jesus. In my weariness and with my burdens, I come to You Lord Jesus, for You give me rest. Forgive me for relying upon my own strength and understanding to resolve issues that are too much for me to bear alone. I lay my worries and problems at Your feet for You give me strength of faith to persevere in time of trial. Lead me to someone today who has a troubled heart and needs Your rest. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...