Friday, May 2, 2014

Worthy - 2 Thessalonians 1:5

Bible Verses About Worthy | How can I be made worthy before God?

This is clear evidence that God’s judgment is just; and as a result, you will be counted worthy of the Kingdom of God for which you are suffering. 2 Thessalonians 1:5 CJB


Prayer of thanks for worth in the sight of God  

The grace of Jesus gives me self-worth. Holy Father, I thank You for giving my life worth and significance through faith in Jesus Christ. Give me courage to suffer for the name of Jesus and teach me how to live a life that counts by putting into practice His love. Lead me to someone today who feels worthless and needs to know that they are important to You. I pray in the name of Jesus my Savior. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...