Thursday, May 28, 2015

Better - Proverbs 28:6

Bible verses about doing your best - read more


Bible verse about being better

Better to be poor and honest than to be dishonest and rich. Proverbs 28:6 NLT


Thought: I make the world a better place by making myself a better person. Sorrel


Prayer to be better

Reign in my life Lord Jesus so I strive to be a better Christian in the marketplace who has a reputation of honesty. I know in my heart that You will provide for all of my needs even if I suffer loss for doing the right thing. Help me to be honest in the little things so I am honest with the big things. Use me this day to help influence someone who is corrupt turn to the path of truth. In Your name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...