Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy - Proverbs 28:14

Bible verses about Happiness - read more

 

Daily Bible verse on how you can be happy

Happy the person who is never without fear, but he who hardens his heart will fall into misfortune. Proverbs 28:14 CJB


Thought: Grateful people are happy people.

Prayer to be a happy Christian

I reverence Your name Lord Jesus and feel so grateful that You have removed my heart of stone and given me a heart of flesh. Thank You for filling my heart with true happiness and teaching me that lasting satisfaction does not come from my savings account or material things. Use me to be a blessing of joy to someone today who has a hard heart or is complaining because of a misfortune. I pray this in Your name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God lavishes His unfailing love upon you - Exodus 20:6 NLT

But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands. Exodus 20:6 NLT Praise & Prayer Fathe...