Thursday, May 7, 2015

Conqueror - Proverbs 21:22

Bible verses about Conquering - read more


Daily verse about being a conqueror

The wise conquer the city of the strong and level the fortress in which they trust. Proverbs 21:22 NLT


Thought: I'm more than a conqueror through Jesus who is with me.

 

Prayer to be more than a conqueror

LORD Jesus, You are the Mighty One who has conquered the fortresses of sin, the weapons of evil, and the strongholds of the devil in peoples lives. Strengthen me through the power of Your Holy Spirit to be more than a conqueror by overcoming sin and temptation. Give me courage to stand strong in the faith when I face opposition in the marketplace for being a Christian. Use me this day to help destroy the fortresses of deception and lies that hold people hostage from Your truth that sets us free. I pray this in Your name, my Lord and my God. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...