Friday, May 8, 2015

Victory - Proverbs 21:31

53 Bible verses about Victory - read more


Daily Bible verse on how to be a victor

The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the Lord. Proverbs 21:31 NIV


Thought: I am victor not a victim in Christ Jesus.


Prayer to trust in the Lord for victory

Heavenly Father, I realize that You alone have given me true victory in life through faith in my Lord Jesus. Help me not to panic when I encounter temporary setbacks or face challenging battles. Forgive me Lord for the times that I have trusted in the horses of this world (money, human wisdom, my own abilities, worldly resources, etc.) instead of relying upon You. Stir my heart Holy Spirit to always turn to the Lord for strength when I feel burdened and need a victory. Lead me to someone today who feels defeated in life and needs to experience victory in Jesus. In JESUS' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...