Monday, May 4, 2015

Direction - Proverbs 20:24

42 Bible verses about Direction - Read More


Daily Bible verse about Direction for your life

A person’s steps are directed by the Lord. How then can anyone understand their own way?  Proverbs 20:24 NIV


Thought: Jesus is my Captain and the Holy Spirit is my compass.


Prayer of thanks for the Lord's direction

I'm filled with peace and joy Lord Jesus knowing that You are directing my steps. No longer do I need to be worried about where I am going or how I will get there. Holy Spirit, thank You for being my compass who keeps me on course so I finish the race of life as a winner. Guide me to someone today who is wandering in life and needs to hear this promise. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God lavishes His unfailing love upon you - Exodus 20:6 NLT

But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands. Exodus 20:6 NLT Praise & Prayer Fathe...