Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Light - Proverbs 20:27

100 Bible Verses about Light - read more


Daily verse of of the day about light

The human spirit is the lamp of the Lord that sheds light on one’s inmost being.  Proverbs 20:27 NIV


Thought: Jesus turns my darkness into light.


Prayer for an enlightened spirit

I believe Lord Jesus that You are the LIGHT of the world who expels all darkness from my life. You know my every thought and have perfect knowledge of everything that is going on with me. Please turn on the lamp of my spirit so I shine Your love and hope upon people who sit in darkness. Lead me this day to someone who has a dark spirit and needs Your light to shine upon him/her. In Your name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...