Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Profit - Proverbs 21:5

Bible verses about Profit - read more

Daily verse of the day about profit

The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty. Proverbs 21:5 NIV


Thought: My greatest profit in life is planning to be with Jesus.

Prayer to be a profitable Christian who contributes

Bless my life O Lord with the light of Your countenance. I commit my plans to You Lord Jesus and praise You for making my life profitable and purposeful. Stir my heart to be a diligent Christian who models Your example of excellence in the marketplace. Deliver me from being hasty by being devoted to prayer and waiting upon Your timing for decisions. Use me this day to help someone who feels impoverished. I ask this in Your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...