Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Plenty - Proverbs 28:19

13 Bible verses about Plenty - read more


Daily Bible verse about having plenty through hard work

A hard worker has plenty of food, but a person who chases fantasies ends up in poverty. Proverbs 28:19 NLT


Thought: “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” ― Kevin Durant 


Prayer to be a hard worker for Jesus

Thank You Lord Jesus for blessing my life with plenty. I want to follow Your example in being a hard worker who does my best with the time, talents and treasures which You have entrusted to me. Holy Spirit, help me to be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the Lord's work, remembering that my labor in the Lord is not in vain. Use me this day to help motivate someone who is chasing fantasies and needs a proper perspective about work. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...