Monday, June 1, 2015

Saved - Proverbs 28:18

What does the Bible say about being saved? Read more verses 


Daily bible verse about being saved

Walk straight—live well and be saved; a devious life is a doomed life. Proverbs 28:18 MSG


Thought: I am saved by following the path of Jesus.


Prayer to walk on the straight and narrow path that leads to everlasting life

I am grateful Lord Jesus for the assurance of salvation that I have through faith in Your name. I choose this day to follow You by walking in the straight and narrow path that leads to Your eternal Kingdom. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is living a doomed life and use me to help them get on the right way by leading them to faith in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God lavishes His unfailing love upon you - Exodus 20:6 NLT

But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands. Exodus 20:6 NLT Praise & Prayer Fathe...