Thursday, April 7, 2016

Face to face with God - Genesis 32:30

Bible verses about seeing God - Read more


Holy Scripture of the day about seeing God face to face through Jesus

Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.” But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there. So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.” Genesis 32:29-30 NIV

 

Truth: Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Read more


Prayer to see God face to face - Learn more

Thank You Father God for revealing Yourself to me and all of humanity through Your beloved Son. As I take time to see the world around me, there is undeniable evidence that You are present everywhere and the whole earth is full of Your glory. Holy Spirit, help me to be pure in heart by confessing my sin and believing that the blood of Jesus washes away all of my sins. Bring an unbeliever across my path today who is blinded by the god of this age (the devil) and needs their eyes opened to see the light of the gospel and experience a face to face encounter with Jesus Christ. In His worthy name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...