Friday, April 8, 2016

God's Graciousness - Genesis 33:5

How can you experience God's Graciousness? Learn More


Holy Scripture of the day about God's grace

But Esau ran to meet Jacob and embraced him; he threw his arms around his neck and kissed him. And they wept. Then Esau looked up and saw the women and children. “Who are these with you?” he asked. Jacob answered, “They are the children God has graciously given your servant.”  Genesis 33:4-5 NIV


Belief statement: I am a recipient of God's amazing grace and unmerited favor through Jesus. Read more


Prayer of thanks for God's amazing grace and goodness towards me

I'm grateful merciful Father for the countless times that You have been gracious to me by giving more than what I could ever deserve through Your beloved Son. Thank You for gracing my life with a family, children, relatives, friends, co-workers and most of all JESUS who loves me and gives purpose to my life. Holy Spirit, help me to be gracious to someone today who is dealing with self-hate, unworthiness, or feels disgraced so they may experience the grace of God that finds them and brings healing to their soul. In Jesus' holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...