Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Compassion - Mark 1:42

Sacred Scripture of the day about Compassion


A man with leprosy came and knelt in front of Jesus, begging to be healed. “If You are willing, You can heal me and make me clean,” he said. Moved with compassion, Jesus reached out and touched him. “I Am willing,” he said. “Be healed!” Instantly the leprosy disappeared, and the man was healed. Mark 1:40-42 NLT


Belief: I am blessed by the love and compassion care of Jesus every day.


Prayer to be compassionate like Jesus

I'm grateful Lord Jesus for Your compassionate care that makes feel loved and brings healing to soul. Holy Spirit, teach me how to grow in being a compassionate Christian so I can relate to others with love and understanding. Help me make compassion one of my daily priorities in life. Guide someone to me today who needs to experience the compassionate care and healing love of Jesus through my acts of kindness. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...