Thursday, August 24, 2017

Serve the Lord and He will bless you - Exodus 23:25

Today's Holy Scripture about serving the Lord - read more verses


You must serve the Lord your God. If you do this, I will bless you with plenty of bread and water. I will take away all sickness from you. Exodus 23:25 ERV


Belief: Choosing to serve Jesus is the best decision that you will ever make in life.


Prayer for today | Daily prayer for victorious Christian living

Lord God, I chose to serve You and surrender my life into Your caring hands. I'm fully aware that only Jesus can fill all of the voids in my life. Holy Spirit, teach me to serve the Lord Jesus without holding back. Lead me to someone today who is serving the gods of this world and feels disillusioned. Use me to help them realize the great blessings that come from serving and following Jesus. In His name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...