Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Lord's angel will lead you - Exodus 23:20

Holy Scripture of the day about the Lord's angel will protect and lead you - Learn more about angels


See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you. Exodus 23:20 NLT


Belief: The Lord is always watching over you and He will lead you home. Read these 7 verses


Prayer for today | Daily prayer for victory

I'm grateful Lord Jesus for Your compassionate care and unmerited favor. Thank You, for sending the Holy Spirit to lead me on my journey from earth to glory. Thank You for placing guardian angels around me who protect me from evil. Holy Spirit, keep me in the center of God's perfect will for my life. Remind me that there is no reason for me to fear the future or life's circumstances. Guide someone across my path today who feels lost and is gripped by uncertainty. Use me to help lead them to faith in Jesus who has gone to prepare a place for us in heaven, and will come again to take us home. In Jesus' name, I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...