Friday, May 17, 2024

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests. Exodus 29:44-46

Truth: But like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, “You shall be holy, for I AM holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16 NASB

Click HERE to read "What is holiness according to the Bible?"

Praise & Prayer
Holy Father, I come with a contrite heart to thank You for Your promise to make me holy, just as You did with the meeting tent, the altar, Aaron, and his sons. Lord Jesus, I confess that I'm incapable of living a holy life apart from You. I ask You to please make me as holy as a pardoned sinner can be made. Set me apart as a sanctified and consecrated vessel for God so that I may grow in developing a holy heart, holy mind, holy soul, and be a holy temple. Holy Spirit, please help me today to demonstrate through my behavior (thoughts, words, deeds) that I am a holy servant of God and Christ Jesus. I pray in the powerful name of Jesus, my Great High Priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...