So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests. Exodus 29:44-46
Truth: But like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, “You shall be holy, for I AM holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16 NASB
Click HERE to read "What is holiness according to the Bible?"
Praise & Prayer
Holy Father, I come with a contrite heart to thank You for Your promise to make me holy, just as You did with the meeting tent, the altar, Aaron, and his sons. Lord Jesus, I confess that I'm incapable of living a holy life apart from You. I ask You to please make me as holy as a pardoned sinner can be made. Set me apart as a sanctified and consecrated vessel for God so that I may grow in developing a holy heart, holy mind, holy soul, and be a holy temple. Holy Spirit, please help me today to demonstrate through my behavior (thoughts, words, deeds) that I am a holy servant of God and Christ Jesus. I pray in the powerful name of Jesus, my Great High Priest.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
No comments:
Post a Comment