Monday, July 30, 2018

PRAY: Your prayers are helpful - 2 Corinthians 1:11

Holy scripture for today about your prayers make a difference - Read these 40 verses about prayer


And you are helping us by praying for us. Then many people will give thanks because God has graciously answered so many prayers for our safety. 2 Corinthians 1:11 NLT


Quote: "Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?" --- Corrie ten Boom


Prayer of the day - Don’t worry about anything, but instead, pray about everything 

My doubt and worry flee Lord God when I enter Your presence and call upon the name of Jesus in prayer. Holy Spirit, stir me to pray constantly and spontaneously for family, friends, and coworkers that You bring my way. Teach me to pray about everything so I worry less about everything that is out of my control. Lead me to someone today who feels submerged by anxiety and is in need of my spiritual support. Hear my prayer and come to their salvation in the mighty name of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSINGS: The Lord will bless you if you SERVE HIM - Exodus 23:25

So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. Exod...