Tuesday, July 31, 2018

GRACE: Rely on God's grace - 2 Corinthians 1:12

Holy scripture of the day about relying upon God's grace - read more


Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God’s grace.  2 Corinthians 1:12 NLT


Quote: "For we are human, weak and prone to wrong, and by God's grace alone are we made strong." --Henry Coyle


Prayer of the day to rely upon God's grace

Where O Lord, would I be without Your unmerited favor and mercy in my life? I know that You are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, who gives me what I do not deserve. Holy Spirit, work in me the character of Christ Jesus in my relationships so I can show people grace and behave with integrity and godly sincerity.  Bring people across my path today that are discouraged because they rely on human wisdom and operate with worldly shenanigans. Use me to help influence them to rely upon God's amazing grace.  In Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...