Friday, July 27, 2018

RESCUE: God will rescue you - 2 Corinthians 1:10

Holy scripture of the day about God will rescue you - read more verses about rescue


And He (God) did rescue us from mortal danger, and He will rescue us again. We have placed our confidence in Him, and He will continue to rescue us. 2 Corinthians 1:10 NLT


Promise: "Seek the LORD and He will rescue you from all of your fears."


Prayer for today - God will come to your rescue

O LORD, You know my sorrows, You see my pain and hear my cry for help. Thank You for always coming to my rescue when I feel afraid. You alone are a hiding place for me. You preserve me from trouble. You surround me with shouts of salvation. You are the source of life. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today that is in extreme danger and needs to call upon the name of Jesus for salvation. I pray for their rescue in Jesus' mighty name. Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATONEMENT: The blood makes atonement for your sin - Exodus 30:10

“Once a year Aaron must make a special sacrifice. He will use the blood of the sin offering to erase the sins of the people. He will do this...