Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ENRICHED: You will be enriched in every way - 2 Corinthians 9:11

Holy scripture of the day about God will enrich you in every way - Read more


You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. 2 Corinthians 9:11 NIV


Quote: "God bestows His blessings without discrimination. The followers of Jesus are children of God, and they should manifest the family likeness by doing good to all, even to those who deserve the opposite." --F. F. Bruce


Prayer of the day

Loving Father, I am blessed by Your generosity that enriches my life beyond measure. Holy Spirit, help me remember the words of my Lord Jesus, how He said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive.” As a child of God, stir me to be generous by doing good works that bring glory to God. Grant me opportunities this day to reflect the nature of Christ that showcases the generosity of God's love and grace. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...