Tuesday, October 2, 2018

PROVISION: God will provide for you - 2 Corinthians 9:8

Holy scripture of the day about God will provide for you


And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. 2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT


Quote: "Take the good that God provides you, but say of it, "It will pass away;" for, indeed, it is but a temporary supply for a temporary need. Never allow your possessions to become your God." --Charles Spurgeon


Prayer of the day

It profits me nothing Lord Jesus, if I gain all the riches of this world but lose my soul and the hope of being with You for all eternity. You are the source of all good. Thank You for providing everything that I need. Holy Spirit, calm my heart and don't allow me to fear when I feel inadequate. Remind me that God knows my every need. Lead me to someone today who is in need of physical, emotional, relational, or spiritual support. Let me my care and support be a reflection of God's love and goodness. In Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...