Wednesday, December 5, 2018

FORGIVENESS: Your Father in heaven forgives you - Matthew 6:14

Holy scripture of the day about your Father in heaven forgives you - Learn more about forgiveness


For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:14-15 NIV


Quote: “Forgiveness is the key which unlocks the door of resentment and the handcuffs of hatred. It breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.” – Corrie ten Boom


Prayer of the day

Loving Father, I am in awe of Your forgiveness and thank You for the great mercy that You have shown me through Christ Jesus. You have not dealt with me according to my sins, nor punished me according to my iniquities. Holy Spirit, stop me from regurgitating past sins or wrongs in my mind. Give me this day divine strength to forgive the sins of others and break free from the hurtful chains of bitterness. Guide someone across my path today that is holding on to past wrongs that trigger painful thoughts and feelings of anger. Allow them to experience the forgiveness of our heavenly Father so they have the supernatural power to forgive and be healed. I pray for their salvation in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...