Friday, June 7, 2019

MESSIAH: Yeshua is the Messiah and Lord - Matthew 22:43

Holy scripture of the day about Yeshua is the Messiah and Lord - learn more


Then, surrounded by the Pharisees, Jesus asked them a question: “What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?” They replied, “He is the son of David.” Jesus responded, “Then why does David, speaking under the inspiration of the Spirit, call the Messiah ‘my Lord’? For David said, ‘The LORD said to my Lord, sit in the place of honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies beneath your feet.’ Matthew 22:41-43 NLT 


Quote: “Christ is not valued at all unless He is valued above all.” – Augustine 


Prayer of the day

I confess with my mouth that Yeshua (Jesus) is Lord and believe in my heart that He is The Messiah. I exalt You Lord Jesus and thank You for being the Anointed One who conquered sin, death, and the powers of darkness. You are worthy to sit in the place of honor at God’s right hand. Help me Holy Spirit to remain firm in the faith when skeptics like the Pharisees surround me and call Jesus a false messiah, philosopher, heretic, or social activist. Let my actions demonstrate that Yeshua the Messiah rules and lives in my life so I earn the right to share the gospel of truth and reach unbelievers in the marketplace. Guide someone across my path today who is searching for the Messiah. Use me to help point them to faith in Jesus, the Son of God and Savior of the world. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...