Monday, June 10, 2019

TEACHER: You have one Teacher - Matthew 23:8

Holy scripture for today about you have one Teacher 


“Don’t let anyone call you ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters. Matthew 23:8 NLT


Truth: “The Holy Spirit, whom the Father sends in Jesus’ name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything Jesus has said to you.”


Quote: "The one who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know." - Paul the Apostle


Prayer for today

If you are pleased with me, teach me Your ways Lord Jesus so I may know You and continue to find favor with You. Teach me Holy Spirit the attributes of Christ’s character that exceeds my comprehension. Help me show forth the virtues of His love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Guide someone across my path today who have come to understand that they really don’t know that much and need a teacher like Jesus. Give me the right words to say so I know how to point them to Jesus, our Master Teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...