Thursday, March 31, 2022

BLESSED: Fear the Lord and you will be blessed with a good life - Psalm 111:10

The word of life for today is about Fear the Lord, and you will be blessed - Read more verses about the fear of the LORD


The good life begins in the fear of God—Do that and you’ll know the blessing of God. His Hallelujah lasts forever! Psalm 111:10 MSG 


QUOTE: "The remarkable thing about God is that when you fear (reverence; respect; regard) God, you fear nothing else, whereas if you do not fear God, you fear everything else."  - Oswald Chambers


What does "Fear of the LORD" mean in Hebrew? Read more by clicking HERE.


Praise and Prayer to fear the LORD

Heavenly Father, I bow before Your presence with reverence and stand in awe of Your majesty and greatness. I proclaim that You are worthy to receive glory, honor, and power, for You created all things, and by Your will, they were created and have their being. I praise You for blessing my life with Your amazing grace and undeserving mercy in Christ Jesus. Help me, Holy Spirit, to be free from the fear of man, so I grow profoundly in my respect for God. Lord Jesus, I thank You for revealing God the Father to us, that we may have sound knowledge of who He is and why it's essential to fear Him. I want to walk in Your footsteps this day by fearing and loving God with all my heart and with all, my soul and with all my mind. I pray in Your holy name. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...