Monday, June 27, 2022

GOODNESS: The LORD is good to you - Psalm 125:4

The word of vitality for today about The LORD is good to you - Read more verses about God's goodness.


Lord, do good to those who are good, to those who are upright in heart. Psalm 125:4


Quote: "The goodness of God is infinitely more wonderful than what you will ever be able to comprehend." - Aiden Wilson Tozer.


Praise & Prayer for God's goodness

Your goodness, loving Father, endures forever. Please do good, O LORD, to those who love You. Thank You for the goodness of health that permits me to live another day. Thank You for the goodness of vision that enables me to see Your glorious creation. Thank You for the goodness of hope that helps me conquer pessimism. Thank You for the goodness of joy that lifts me from despair. Thank You for the goodness of strength that helps me rise back up when I fall. Thank You for the goodness of wisdom to help me depend on You for solutions. Thank You for the goodness of Your mercy which does not pay back the punishment I deserve. Engrave on my heart, Holy Spirit, that God is good to me, even though I may suffer physical afflictions or temporary hardships. Keep reminding me that the sufferings of this present time do not compare with the eternal glory that awaits those who love God and trust in Christ Jesus. This day, help me manifest God's goodness to others through tangible acts of kindness in Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...