Friday, June 24, 2022

PROTECTED: The LORD surrounds you with His protection - Psalm 125:2

The word of truth for today about The LORD surrounds you with His protection - Read more verses about God's protection


Like the mountains that surround Jerusalem, the LORD surrounds and protects His people now and forever. Psalm 125:2 ERV


Quote: "Do not be afraid. The LORD is watching over you every moment of the day, just like the Secret Service protects the President of the USA." - Hector Perez


Prayer for divine protection

I praise Thee, The LORD my Rock, for Your indestructible hedge of protection over my life. As You already know, we live in perilous times with wars, viruses, violence, and human cruelty which grieves my heart. In the name of Jesus from Nazareth, I ask You to surround and protect our Supreme Court Justices, Church leaders, and Christians who have been threatened or will be persecuted for obeying Your commandments by upholding Your truth. Please remind me, Holy Spirit, that God is watching over His people 24/7/365. Guide me to someone today who is full of fear and feels like they are in danger. Help me be a source of protection and safety through my compassionate care and by sharing God's promise to protect His children in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...