Wednesday, June 22, 2022

HELP: The LORD is your helper - Psalm 124:8

The word of God for today about Your help comes from the LORD - Read 55 verses about help.


Our help came from the Lord, the One who made heaven and earth! Psalm 124:8 ERV


Quote: "You may feel helpless at times, but you are never hopeless with the LORD who is present to help you." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer for the Lord's help

My heart is at peace, Sovereign LORD, knowing that my help comes from You, the Creator of heaven and earth. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for sending the Holy Spirit to be my Helper. Thank You for the trials of life that You allow me to face, which compel me to turn to You. I do feel helpless at times when the burdens of life are overwhelming to me, however, I am never without hope with You in my life. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to a person today who needs help. Let them feel the Lord's compassionate care through my acts of kindness and grant me an opportunity to share the gospel and point them to faith in Jesus our Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...