Thursday, June 23, 2022

UNSHAKABLE: Trust in the LORD and you will be unshakable - Psalm 125:1

The living word for today is about Trusting in the LORD, and you will be unshakable - Read 21 verses about steadfastness.


Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion. They will never be shaken. They will continue forever. Psalm 125:1 NIV 


Question of the day: Are you shaken, rattled, and rolled over by gasoline prices and the troubles you see happening in our world? 


Faith quote: "Trust in the Lord is about turning faith into unshakable truth in God's Omnipotence. Do not fear, God has everything under His control" - Hector Perez.


Prayer to be unshakable in the faith

You, O LORD are the constant in my life. You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. I will trust in You, with all my heart, and not rely on my own understanding. I commit my life into Your hands and submit to do Your will. Please make my paths straight, Holy Spirit, and teach me to be steadfast, immovable, and unwavering in the faith. Deliver me from being a doubter or double-minded Christian when I face opposition or am ridiculed for being a follower of Jesus Christ. Gird me this day with power from on high, so I can be like Mount Zion to someone who is shaken, rattled, and rolled over by the troubles we see happening in our world. I pray for their salvation in the mighty name of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...