Tuesday, June 21, 2022

OMNIPRESENT: The Lord is on your side - Psalm 124:1

 

The word of hope for today about The Lord is on your side - Click HERE to read this devotional about God is on your side by Rick Warren.


What would have happened to us if the Lord had not been on our side? Tell us about it, Israel. What would have happened to us if the Lord had not been on our side when people attacked us? Psalm 124:1-2 ERV


POEM: WHEN GOD IS BY YOUR SIDE - by Trade Martin
Never worry, When God Is By Your Side,
You’re secure, When God Is By Your Side.
Don’t despair, When God Is By Your Side,
Walk sure, When God Is By Your Side.

He’s in your heart, He’s in your mind,
He’ll be your friend, Till the end of time.
So don’t be scared, Stand tall with pride,
Just follow Him, He’ll be your guide.  


Prayer for God to be by my side

Holy Father, the answer to the question asked by the Psalmist is a no-brainer. If You were not on my side, my life would be a total waste and disaster. Lord Jesus, I sense Your presence and go forth today in Your mighty name to battle against rulers, authorities, forces of cosmic darkness, and demonic powers in the heavens. I stand upon Your promise that You will never leave me nor forsake me so I can boldly say, "The Lord is my helper; I SHALL NOT FEAR!" Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who is facing demonic opposition and feels abandoned. Revitalize their faith to hope in God and save them from their distress as we pray in the mighty name of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...