Tuesday, June 7, 2022

REDEEMED: The Lord will redeem you - Psalm 119:154

The word of life for today about The Lord will redeem you - Read more verses about redemption


"Look on my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten Your law. Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to Your promise." Psalm 119:153-154 NIV


RESH - is the 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means: "One who is poor" (Read verses 153-160)  


TRUTH: "Jesus is the Great Redeemer, who paid the great price with His precious blood to redeem the poor and needy of this world." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer 

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for loving the nobodies and poor of this world who suffer abandonment and need Your redemption.  I praise You for paying the great price of my ransom through Your precious blood, which exonerates all of my sins, in accordance with the riches of God's marvelous grace (unmerited favor). Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to an orphan or widow in distress that needs my care. Lord Jesus, please look down at their sorrow and come to their redemption as we pray in Your holy and mighty name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...